Insure My Equipment is your quick and easy portal to get coverage for production equipment.

The ‘Rented’ and ‘Owned’ equipment policies (if you have added rented equipment coverage) allow you to rent from any individual or company within the United States.

You can live in California, purchase your Rented equipment policy online and fly to New York to rent equipment using your policy.

You cannot, however, rent from a company outside of the United States.