Insure My Equipment is your quick and easy portal to get coverage for production equipment.

Adding an ‘Additional Insured’

When a rental house, studio, company or individual asks to be listed as “additional insured” or “additionally insured” on a certificate of insurance, they are asking that you provide proof that you have General Liability Coverage. You cannot list anyone as ‘Additionally Insured’ on a Rented Equipment policy.
If you do not already have liability, you can apply for a short term liability policy.

After policy purchase, you will be able to generate a COI from that policy which lists them as Additional Insured.