Insure My Equipment is your quick and easy portal to get coverage for production equipment.

Inland Marine insurance is a specialized insurance that covers movable property.

The name for the coverage stems from the origins of insurance, where Marine insurance covered a ship and its cargo at sea, and Inland Marine insurance covered the cargo between being offloaded from the ship and reaching its final destination.

The coverage has since evolved to include various types of movable property: in this policy’s case, production equipment.

 Our rented, owned and musical equipment policies are inland marine policies.