Insure My Equipment is your quick and easy portal to get coverage for production equipment.

A ‘Loss Run’ document is a summary of your claim history. It is often required when applying for an insurance policy with a new broker, even if you have had no claims.

If you would like a copy of your Loss Run document, please reach out to

Delivering Loss Run documents takes 2-5 business days.