Insure My Equipment is your quick and easy portal to get coverage for production equipment.

Policies We Offer 


Through, we provide a range of policies specifically tailored for the entertainment industry. Our policies are conveniently available online for purchase, modification, and access 24/7. With streamlined processes, you can complete your application, review your quote, and secure coverage within moments.

Rented Equipment Policy

If you’re solely renting equipment and require a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for your rental house, our ‘Rented Equipment’ policy is ideal. This policy fulfills the requirements of most rental houses requesting to be listed as ‘Loss Payee’. If they also require you to list them as ‘Additional Insured’, it indicates the need for a General Liability policy as well.

Owned Equipment Policy

For owners or those financing equipment ownership, our ‘Owned Equipment’ policy is tailored to your needs. You can also include ‘Rented Equipment’ coverage within this policy, eliminating the necessity for separate Owned & Rented Equipment policies. Get comprehensive coverage all in one policy.

General Liability Policy

If you require general liability coverage and need to add a rental house as an ‘Additional Insured’, our General Liability policy is the solution. Offered through our trusted partner, Thimble, this policy can be purchased for short durations, ranging from a few hours to longer periods as needed.

Musical Instrument Policy

To insure musical equipment and sound recording gear, our ‘Musical Instrument’ policy provides comprehensive coverage. Safeguard your valuable instruments with tailored insurance solutions.

For further information or assistance regarding our policies, feel free to explore our website or contact our dedicated team.